DISTRICT ADMINISTRATION TERMED THE NEWS ON SOCIALMEDIA AS MISLEADING
Today, the Bhojpur district administration has denied the social media allegations made by a YouTuber that the flood victims in Jawania of Shahpur are not getting any kind of facility and termed it as misleading. The district administration said that on July 19, 2025, a video related to Jabinia (Anchal – Shahpur) village has been circulated on social media by YouTuber Shubham Kumar, in which it has been falsely alleged that the district administration is not providing relief assistance to the flood-affected villagers, and the affected families are also not being given food.
DISTRICT ADMINISTRATION TERMED THE NEWS ON SOCIALMEDIA AS MISLEADING
21-JULY-ENG 17
RAJIV NAYAN AGRAWAL
ARA------------------------------Today, the Bhojpur district administration has denied the social media allegations made by a YouTuber that the flood victims in Jawania of Shahpur are not getting any kind of facility and termed it as misleading. The district administration said that on July 19, 2025, a video related to Jabinia (Anchal – Shahpur) village has been circulated on social media by YouTuber Shubham Kumar, in which it has been falsely alleged that the district administration is not providing relief assistance to the flood-affected villagers, and the affected families are also not being given food.
The district administration issued a clarification on the said allegations and said that these allegations are completely misleading, baseless and factless.
The district administration said that as per the instructions of District Magistrate Bhojpur Tanay Sultania, relief and rehabilitation work is being conducted on a war footing in all the flood-affected areas including Jabinia.
Community kitchens are being operated regularly, and through this food is being provided to all the affected families.
Milk has been specially arranged for children so that their nutritional needs can be met.
Free transport facility has been provided by the district administration, through which the affected families are being transported to safe places.
So far, pamphlets for rehabilitation have been distributed to 29 affected families in Jabeiniya village.
Along with this, 59 affected families have been provided a rate of ₹1.20 lakh per family for rehabilitation.
Continuous alerts and awareness messages are being broadcast through mikes in low-lying areas.
SDRF teams have been deployed in sensitive areas, so that quick relief and rescue work can be ensured in emergency situations.
District, sub-division and zonal level teams are working in three shifts, so that there is no hindrance in relief work.
Bhojpur District Administration has strongly condemned such irresponsible and factless comments on social media and has appealed to the general public to trust only verified information. District Administration Bhojpur is fully committed, sensitive and vigilant to help and protect the flood affected citizens.
What's Your Reaction?
Like
0
Dislike
0
Love
0
Funny
0
Angry
0
Sad
0
Wow
0



