UPDATE FROM EC ON SIR

The biggest update has come regarding the Special Intensive Revision going on in Bihar. In the update from the Election Commission, it has been told that the names of 51 lakh voters will be removed in the state.

Jul 23, 2025 - 21:01
 0  0

UPDATE FROM EC ON SIR

23-JULY-ENG 15

RAJIV NAYAN AGRAWAL

PATNA-----------------------The biggest update has come regarding the Special Intensive Revision going on in Bihar. In the update from the Election Commission, it has been told that the names of 51 lakh voters will be removed in the state.

The Election Commission says that during the investigation, 51 lakh voters included in the voter list were found dead, whose names were included in the voter list. In the investigation, 26 lakh such voters have been identified who have gone outside Bihar or to other assembly constituencies. Apart from this, 7 lakh people have got their votes registered at two places, which is clearly a violation of the rules. For these reasons, the names of 51 lakh voters can be removed from the voter list, so that only eligible voters are included in the list.

The Election Commission said that out of 7.89 crore registered voters in Bihar, 97.30% have submitted their enumeration forms so far. These forms are required to be included in the preliminary voter list to be published on August 1, 2025. Only 2.70% of voters are still left to submit the forms. The Commission has made extensive efforts to make the process transparent and inclusive, involving over 98,500 Booth Level Officers (BLOs) and 1.5 lakh Booth Level Officers (BLAs).

What's Your Reaction?

Like Like 0
Dislike Dislike 0
Love Love 0
Funny Funny 0
Angry Angry 0
Sad Sad 0
Wow Wow 0